Social Media

Saturday, October 26, 2019

“Since My Dad Died, This Thing Happens To Me; Is It Normal? Please Help” – Man Needs Help


A man need help on how to stop dreaming about some shocking thing that will happen to people he love.
This is so shocking to me personally but I want you to read his story too.
Read what he shared below:-
Every since I turn 16 have been afraid of death but not for myself but for the people around me. Each time the people I love are not around me.
I always think of how they will die and how the news will come to me. Have had dreams about it. My dad died when I was 14, I wasn’t close to him but I felt it …. Is this normal or am I the only one
Please if is not, how can I stop it. It’s getting out of hand, am unable to live my life properly now
Please guys let’s help a fellow human.

Do You Think What Is Happening To Him Is Normal?

Let’s share our thoughts
Drop your comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

>
Naijaworm 2019 - 2020. All Rights Reserved